Some people confuse deep tissue massage with "deep" or "firm" pressure. Any massage can be performed using a deep or firm pressure. If you are just wanting a firm or deep pressure massage, choose Classic Massage.
Deep Tissue Massage is a type of massage used to access, isolate and release chronic tight muscles, knots, adhesions or scar tissue.
The pressure starts out softer and gradually goes deeper to avoid further stress or bruising of muscle tissue. Open communication and "breathing" is crucial. It is required you breathe into the pressure and breathe out the tension - not hold your breath and tense up all over!
Proper application of these therapies requires time. Therefore, this treatment is best suited for chronic issues in specific areas such as the “upper body” or “lower body” only.
60 minute $65.00
Policies and General Info
- Your session begins at appointed time. To insure you receive your full hands-on massage time, it is advised you arrive a few minutes early to check-in and prepare for your appointment.
- Tardy arrival may shorten the length of your massage. You are responsible for full payment of your reserved time.
- Payment is expected and will be collected at the time of service in the form of CASH OR CHECK w/ID ONLY
- Steam towels, moist heat, or cold pack therapies may be used to enhance and promote desired therapeutic results. This service is complimentary and will be applied as needed and when available.
- With any massage, it is suggested you consume adequate water pre- and post -massage to properly hydrate muscles and flush toxins.
- If you are unable to keep an appointment, please call ASAP to reschedule. At least a 24-hour notice is preferred, as others may be interested in booking your appointed time.